Az & Jackie
Our client was looking to build on his already impressive property portfolio. They were looking for a long-term investment with the potential to add value at some point.
About The Property:
3 Bed / 1 Bath / 1 car - 410m2
A solid double brick home consisting of a very practical layout. Three good sized bedrooms, generous living area and the bones to turn this house into a home. With a Northerly aspect at the rear of the property, there is great potential to extend. Set in a sought after street of Scarborough and under 500m to beaches, miles of walking tracks and just minutes to restaurants and cafes.
Gross Rental Yield:
• Detailed brief and confirmed requirements with a reverse brief to the client
• Macro research of the Australian market
• Identified key areas in South East Queensland that matched our client's brief requirements
• Presented research findings and suburb due-diligence with our recommendations on their bespoke website
• Commenced search and viewed properties on behalf of our client
• Presented recommended properties on our client's bespoke website with the key information; cash flow analysis and supporting data
• Negotiate purchase price on behalf of the client
• Liaised with the client's solicitor and mortgage broker on the transaction
• Worked with our client in finding the right property manager and tenants