Head of Portfolio Trading
Our client engaged Milk Chocolate to help find an investment grade property that provided both healthy rental yield and the opportunity for capital growth. With an existing portfolio in Australia the brief was to grow this further, they also understand the importance of growing their portfolio whilst residing overseas, so this purchase was the second of two immediate purchases.
About The Property:
4 Bed / 2 Bath / 1 Car - 655sqm
This home is just that, a really homely home, packed full of character inside and out. With beautiful street appeal and a serious presence from the street and as you walk into the property. Internally, the owners have taken immaculate care of the property and it presents really well. The floors have been sanded and polished and there is a fresh lick of paint on the walls internally. The property is located on a quiet street and is a corner block with the garage accessed from the side street.
• Beautiful street appeal
• Located on a quiet street with garage access on a side street
• Beautifully kept interiors
• Located only 6 minute drive to city center
• Plenty of wildlife parks and reserves nearby
• 17 minute walk to closest train station
• Detailed brief and confirmed requirements with a reverse brief to the client
• Commenced search and viewed properties on behalf of our client
• Presented recommended properties with the key information and cash flows
• Presented town planning advice and renovation costs per property
• Bid at auction on behalf of the client
• Liaised with the client's solicitor and mortgage broker on the transaction
• Undertook extensive building inspections
• Project managed the pre-tenant maintenance
• Are the managing agents for the property
Did we renovate:
Not immediately, however, in the future this property can be opened up to make more efficient use of the space and create a more functional floor plan through a cosmetic renovation.
Gross Rental Yield: