Our client is an Australian expat residing in Singapore. He commissioned Milk Chocolate to find a low maintenance turnkey apartment or townhouse on the Gold Coast, QLD. In the meantime, the property will be occupied by the client’s parents. The client and his family will also be using the property on their holidays back to Australia.
Principal Place of Residence
Main Beach, QLD
About The Property:
2 Bed / 2 Bath / 2 Car / 1 Study - 162 sqm
Located only moments from the beach and on the 6th floor, the 162sqm apartment provides fantastic views of Broadwater with its North-East aspect. There are also many indoor and outdoor amenities included alongside the apartment. The property is tastefully finished and renovated to a high spec; both bathrooms are brand new, new carpet in the bedrooms, smart kitchen with a nice island bench and plantation shutters installed on tracks throughout that can slide or swivel if required.
Recently Renovated with 2 brand new bathrooms and new caret
Many amenities including a tennis court, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, spa, function rooms and a full equipped gym.
3 minute walk to the nearest beach
Stunning water views
Expansive living and dining area that flow directly to the balcony
Close proximity to various public transport options and shopping centres
• Detailed brief and confirmed requirements with a reverse brief to the client
• Sourced on and off-market properties and viewed on behalf of our client
• Presented recommended properties with the key information and cash flows
• Negotiate purchase price on behalf of the client
• Liaised with the client's solicitor, mortgage broker and account on the transaction
• Undertook extensive building inspections
Did we renovate:
Removed carpet and installed additional floorboards throughout the apartment and removed internal walls.