Read Time: 3 minutes
At Milk Chocolate, we believe we are different - in a good way that is :)
For one, our name is a little funny, but we all agree that in life you need the necessities mixed with a bit of fun. And that’s exactly how we roll.
If you don't believe us, then below is a quick snapshot:
- We save you time by searching, inspecting and analysing property on your behalf, resulting in a more efficient and faster purchase.
- Putting more time back in your diary
- We understand the processes of buying, provide objective information, advice and recommendations.
- Allowing you to make better decisions
- You will have one point of contact for your project, ensuring a more streamlined and comfortable process for you.
- Relieving all the un-necessary stress of purchasing property
- We are experienced in negotiating the best price and terms on your behalf. We manage all communication with the Real Estate agents.
- Saving you money on the purchase price means more in your back pocket
- We are a one-stop-shop for all communication with your solicitor, mortgage broker, accountant and managing agent.
- Giving you more head space for yourself
- We source the best property in the right location for greater prospects of capital growth.
- Creating equity to grow your portfolio
- We provide you access to properties off the market through our extensive network and database.
- Providing more properties for selection
- We are your eyes and ears on the ground, facilitating your purchase and acting as your Power of Attorney (if req.).
- Less paperwork, less hassle
Milk Chocolate was founded seven years ago by Richie Ragel and Michael Cleary, to purchase residential and commercial property in Australia on behalf of our clients, looking for a home or investment property. To see how we can help you get in touch here.
#onthehunt #milkchocproperty #propertyconcierge
If you like this post, we’d love it if you could share :)
Disclaimer: All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Milk Chocolate makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.